Hotel Diana in Rome
is an historical hotel
founded in 1939 by Benedetto De Angelis
forefather of one of Rome's
oldest and well known
Roman families in the hotel trade
Built during the Umbertine Period, minutes from the Opera House and Termini Station, the Hotel Diana lies surrounded by Rome's famous monuments and landmarks, such as the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain.
With it's enviable and previledged position in Rome's Historical center, the 4 star Hotel Diana is ideal for leisure travellers seeking to enjoy a vacation strolling along and discovering all the wonders of the Eternal City:
- walking to the the nearby Via Nazionale, the splendid Trevi Fountain and the famous boutiques of the Via Condotti;
- stroll along the main Roman shopping streets and finish off your intense outing, relaxing in one of Rome's famous cafés on the Via Veneto.
Hotel Diana is the choice that will satisfy all your senses in Rome, giving you first hand preference to experience the perfect quality of traditional comfort and modern facilities:
- Spacious rooms, individually decorated with ensuite facilites, air conditioning, WiFi, telephone and satellite TV;
- Our panoramic restaurant offers the perfect atmosphere to indulge yourself with delicious gourmet dishes, personally prepared by our chef;
- Find a moment to relax sipping a glass of your favorite wine in our Roof Garden L'Uliveto. Enjoy the view of the Altare della Patria, (Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Piazza Venezia) the Quirinale Palace, the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and St Peters Dome above Rome's rooftops, with the lingering scent of our mediterranean schrubs and flowers.
Allow yourself to be seducted by the style and elegance that distinguish the Hotel Diana in Rome. Check availability and book your stay. Book now!